Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reading Our Way Through the Land Down Under...

I love children's books. I more than love them. I L.O.V.E. them.
They make my heart smile... and I can think of no better gift for my daughter/homeschooler than a library overflowing with books on every subject imaginable!
I scour thrift stores, the Goodwill, and the library for treasures.
Here is a list so far of the books we have read while studying Australia...

Are We There Yet?: A Journey Around Australia
The Pumpkin Runner
It's A Baby Tasmanian Devil
Wombat Stew
Koala Lou
Diary of A Baby Wombat
A Visit to Australia
Yes We Can!
Magic School Bus: Expedition Down Under
Hunwick's Egg
Destination Australia
The Koala Brothers: Tales from the Outback
What Do You Do With A Kangaroo?
Sam's Bush Journey
The Biggest Frog in Australia
Magic School Bus: The Fishy Field Trip
One Less Fish
Magic School Bus: Takes A Dive
Old Shell, New Shell
...and many more to come!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment